OFFICE 365 UTILISATION
The Office 365 program delivers the same productivity suite we all love on a monthly subscription basis. Microsoft offers a variety of bundles and capabilities to choose from. It also has applications like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Exchange Email, SharePoint and Lync. You even have the choice of using online versions of these applications or continuing to install them locally on up to five devices (Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android).
While some Office 365 resellers want to lock you into annual contracts with automatic renewals, AO Holdings Limited offers simple month to month billing that lets you add or remove users at any time.
Easy, Real-Time Team Collaboration
Leverage Team Sites to let all team members work and comment on the same project from different locations- One of the unique features of Office 365 is the ability to create Team Sites. Team Sites are collaboration spaces that are only available to users that the admin chooses. From the team site, you’ll be able to share documents for collaboration on projects and post messages to co-workers. The Team Site is highly customizable with tools that you can use to personalize the look and layout.
Office 365 includes Microsoft’s cloud file storage service called OneDrive for Business. From an individual perspective, OneDrive is a solid file storage platform that includes lots of space and makes your files accessible from anywhere. It is a great fit for solo practitioners and small businesses that need simple file storage.
For larger, more complex organizations, OneDrive can be a little lacking in the area of corporate data management and shared file storage. These solutions offer a more robust file storage and retention solution that lets you manage and share your files in a way that better meets your corporate compliance needs.
With Office 365 you get a total cloud desktop solution that includes the full Office experience along with all your other business applications in a user interface that users already know and embrace.
Some of the features of office 365 include; familiar Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and OneNote, etc., optional communication and collaboration tools (Exchange Lync and SharePoint), range of installation and access options from browser-based apps to desktop and mobile versions, Microsoft OneDrive or Epic-Cloud storage, based upon your needs and, share documents over any web browser on any device.
Some of the benefits of Office 365 are guaranteed 99.9% uptime, availability of the latest version, accessibility of Office from anywhere, month to month agreement and addition or removal of users at any time. Office 365 is revolutionizing the way enterprises work. Some of the key features of Office 365 that we help organizations utilize include;
- Multiple people editing or co-authoring the same document (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) in real-time.
- Chat with co-workers in Office apps with PC, Mobile Phone and other PDAs and share documents, do presentations, video conference, etc. with ease.
- Inserting links to share files instead of sending entire files to co-workers and choosing to give or deny editing permission as appropriate.
- Turning notes or to-do lists into calendar or tasks with deadlines and reminders, and adding meeting details (date, location, attendees, etc.) and emailing it to your team.
- Using your mouse as a laser pointer (red dot) for better PowerPoint presentations.
- Power Map in Excel that converts rows of data into images and geographical data into a 3D map.
- Converting a document to or from PDF easily with the ability to password-protect it.
- Convert Scribbles to Drawings and Text.
- Resume reading your Word documents at exactly where you left off and retrieving the right version of a document with ease.
- Working offline and uploading changes later and working anywhere from any device.
- Office 365 Planner to help organize your team’s workflow
- Reply in-line to email without opening it.
- Intelligent email inbox that can de-clutter itself.
- Add an E-mail Signature using DocuSign to electronically sign and email docs, and collect signatures from others without printing, signing then scanning or faxing it.
- Use the “Quick Analysis” feature for better Charts, Graphs, and Pivot Tables.
- 50GB of email storage.
- Provide 1TB cloud and offline storage space per user.